Your online home for LinkedIn help & support (sofa optional)
Follow my practical & tactical advice to build a better LinkedIn presence, attract clients and understand how the algorithm works. All of the following tips work on a free LinkedIn account.
More of my best LinkedIn content
- How to search LinkedIn (guest post for Andrew and Pete)
- How to log LinkedIn post stats
- LinkedIn advanced tips
- How to find freelance work on LinkedIn
- How to share links on LinkedIn
- Don’t use LinkedIn’s Share button
- Do I need a LinkedIn company page?
- How to post documents on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn view counts explained
- How to personalise LinkedIn mobile invitations
- Accepting LinkedIn invitations
- LinkedIn ad campaigns
- No-hoper’s guide to LinkedIn
- LinkedIn notifications in the iOS mobile app (video)
- Max. post length:
- Max. comment length:
- Max. article length:
- Post image dimensions:
- Profile banner dimensions:
- Max. video length:
- Max. video file size:
- Max. video resolution:
Need to up your LinkedIn game?
My profile reviews and 1-to-1 LinkedIn consultations are ideal if you're short on time and need direct support to improve your LinkedIn presence.
I've literally told this to hundreds of people: if you want to get serious with your LinkedIn game, you MUST follow John Espirian.
Not only does he thoroughly live up to his brand of "relentlessly helpful copywriter", but he posts highly valuable, easy-to-understand tips about LinkedIn (and is also downright nice). Few people know LinkedIn as well as John. He is a must-follow.
I refer to John's posts and tips at least once a week (sometimes more!) due to the awesome nature and helpful tips John offers in his posts, articles, and blogs.
John truly is a gem on LinkedIn. What are you waiting for? Connect / follow him now.