Your online home for LinkedIn help & support (sofa optional)
Follow my practical & tactical advice to build a better LinkedIn presence, attract clients and understand how the algorithm works. All of the following tips work on a free LinkedIn account.
- Max. post length:
- Max. comment length:
- Max. article length:
- Post image dimensions:
- Profile banner dimensions:
- Max. video length:
- Max. video file size:
- Max. video resolution:
More helpful LinkedIn articles:
- How to search LinkedIn (guest post for Andrew and Pete)
- How to log LinkedIn post stats
- LinkedIn advanced tips
- How to find freelance work on LinkedIn
- How to share links on LinkedIn
- Don’t use the Share button
- Do I need a LinkedIn company page?
- How to post documents on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn view counts explained
- How to personalise LinkedIn mobile invitations
- Accepting LinkedIn invitations
- LinkedIn ad campaigns
- No-hoper’s guide to LinkedIn
- LinkedIn notifications in the iOS mobile app (video)
- How to add an animated logo to your LinkedIn company page (video)
Follow the hashtag #LinkedInLearnerLounge on LinkedIn for even more tips.
John's LinkedIn advice has helped me understand how to build a personal brand and get in front of the right potential business contacts.
His tips are clear, practical and based on the evidence of what works.
John helped me to create a LinkedIn profile not only to be proud of, but one that now helps me to be found more easily by my audience.
The video review of my profile, and accompanying document John provided, made it simple for me to update my profile and to see where my old profile had been going wrong.
Need 1-to-1 LinkedIn support?
If you want to cut to the chase and get direct help with your LinkedIn presence, get in touch.
Whether you need a quick video review of your profile or a complete rewrite, I can lend a hand. I can also support you to create the right LinkedIn content for your audience.
Find out more and book a 1-to-1 LinkedIn consultation.
Want relentlessly helpful emails? Join Espresso ☕️
Who wrote this?
John Espirian – the relentlessly helpful technical copywriter
I write B2B web content, blogs, user guides and case studies – all aimed at explaining how your products, services and processes work. I also offer LinkedIn profile critiquing and rewriting.
I work from home in Newport, South Wales and support the (formerly) mighty Liverpool FC 🔴⚽️