Your online home for LinkedIn help & support
These expert articles showcase my best thinking about the dos and don’ts of this B2B social platform.
LinkedIn links, shares and stats
- How to share links on LinkedIn
- Don’t use LinkedIn’s Share button
- How to post documents on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn view counts explained
- How to log LinkedIn post stats
General LinkedIn articles
- LinkedIn Q&A (for Drive The Network)
- LinkedIn commenting tips
- Blog posts versus LinkedIn articles
- LinkedIn article tips
- How to search LinkedIn (guest post for Andrew and Pete)
- LinkedIn advanced tips
- Do I need a LinkedIn company page?
- Accepting LinkedIn invitations
- How to find freelance work on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn ad campaigns
- No-hoper’s guide to LinkedIn
- Max. post length:
- Max. comment length:
- Max. article length:
- Post image dimensions:
- Profile banner dimensions:
- Max. video length:
- Max. video file size:
- Max. video resolution:
Need to up your LinkedIn game?
My profile reviews and 1-to-1 LinkedIn consultations are ideal if you're short on time and need direct support to improve your LinkedIn presence.
I've literally told this to hundreds of people: if you want to get serious with your LinkedIn game, you MUST follow John Espirian.
Not only does he thoroughly live up to his brand of "relentlessly helpful copywriter", but he posts highly valuable, easy-to-understand tips about LinkedIn (and is also downright nice). Few people know LinkedIn as well as John. He is a must-follow.
I refer to John's posts and tips at least once a week (sometimes more!) due to the awesome nature and helpful tips John offers in his posts, articles, and blogs.
John truly is a gem on LinkedIn. What are you waiting for? Connect / follow him now.