Your online home for LinkedIn help & support (sofa optional)
Follow my practical & tactical advice to build a better LinkedIn presence, attract clients and understand how the algorithm works. All of the following tips work on a free LinkedIn account.
More of my best LinkedIn content
- How to search LinkedIn (guest post for Andrew and Pete)
- How to log LinkedIn post stats
- LinkedIn advanced tips
- How to find freelance work on LinkedIn
- How to share links on LinkedIn
- Don’t use LinkedIn’s Share button
- Do I need a LinkedIn company page?
- How to post documents on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn view counts explained
- How to personalise LinkedIn mobile invitations
- Accepting LinkedIn invitations
- LinkedIn ad campaigns
- No-hoper’s guide to LinkedIn
- LinkedIn notifications in the iOS mobile app (video)
- Max. post length:
- Max. comment length:
- Max. article length:
- Post image dimensions:
- Profile banner dimensions:
- Max. video length:
- Max. video file size:
- Max. video resolution:
Need to up your LinkedIn game?
My profile reviews and 1-to-1 LinkedIn consultations are ideal if you're short on time and need direct support to improve your LinkedIn presence.
John Espirian is a copywriter who I tell anyone who wants to get serious on LinkedIn to follow.
Not only is he incredibly helpful and just so nice, but he posts really valuable tips about LinkedIn. He's a must follow.
I refer to John's posts and tips at least once a week (sometimes more!) due to the awesome nature and helpful tips John offers in his posts, articles, and blogs.
John truly is a gem on LinkedIn. What are you waiting for? Connect / follow him now.