Get content that helps you build your authority
Did you know?
75% of B2B executives surveyed by Demand Gen agreed that “relevant content that speaks directly to our company” was a crucial aspect of a vendor’s website.
If you create regular, helpful content, you’ll increase the traffic to your site from relevant visitors.
That increase in traffic usually means more sales.
Look at how my web traffic has increased since I started blogging regularly:
Business blogging has propelled Espirian to the top of the Google rankings. Search for technical writing services in UK and you’ll find my site in number 1 spot.
And guess what that’s done for my business? Yup, I’m getting more clients than ever before.
You can do the same BUT it takes time and skill to get it right. If you need a hand, I’m your guy.
What you get from my blogging service
Hire me as your content writer and I’ll help your business stand out by giving you:
- Original, relevant content: no copying, ever.
- SEO optimisation: your content will have a good chance of ranking well for our chosen keywords.
- Clear calls to action: each post will have a purpose, directing readers to take an action to help your business.
- Authoritative voice: good research will mean we can be clear and confident about what we tell customers.
- Screenshots and visuals: breaking up boring walls of text with appealing visual content.
- Social sharing: I’ll give you ideas for how to share the content on social media, including tweet suggestions and LinkedIn post ideas.
We always use John's blog as a perfect case study of how to blog to get results.
His blogging strategy has firmly built up his reputation and ranking to be number one in his field.
You'd be wise to follow his advice on how you can do the same.
Do you want a free collection of my best advice about how to plan, publish and promote your blog content so that you get more traffic and more clients?
Check out my definitive business blogging guide:
As well as publishing more than a hundred articles on my own blog, I’ve written numerous posts for other publications. Here are a couple of examples:
For more, see my external blogs page.
Need business blogging help?
Let me help you produce content that helps your business stand apart from your competitors.
Prices start at £395 per blog post.
Why me? Because I’ve been a freelance writer since 2009 and know what it takes to succeed in this field.
Plus, I’m the number 1 provider of technical writing services in the UK.
(You might prefer the number 2, though. Or the number 17. Up to you.)