This page includes external resources of my blog posts, interviews and other written content.
Like what you see here? Subscribe to my Espresso ☕️ list and let’s keep in touch.
External blogs and guest posts
- Mark Schaefer: Find the branding hook that others sing back to you
- Andrew and Pete: How to search LinkedIn the smart way
- Social Media Examiner: How to improve your LinkedIn engagement
- Drive The Network: LinkedIn Q&A
- Henderson Loggie: VAT: What you need to know when running a small business
- Certitec: A day in the life of a delegate
- Rev: 7 ways to get more LinkedIn engagement
- SfEP: 10 tips for handling your first proofreading job
- SfEP: Writing out web addresses
- SfEP: Windows options for Mac users
- SfEP: Wise owls: freelance business goals for 2018
- SfEP: Upgrading SfEP membership
- The Proofreader’s Parlour: Working with two screens
- Digital 2016: The big write-up
- PCN: Technical writing primer
- The Mighty Marketer: 4 steps to freelance success on LinkedIn
- Read Valuable Content: 9 relentlessly helpful content marketing tips from copywriter John Espirian
- Read The Freelancer’s Year: Meet John Espirian: freelance technical copywriter and LinkedIn go-to man
- Read eSense magazine: Fewer words, more graphics (see page 9)
- Read Media Shower: Technical writing interview
- Read ProCopywriters: Spotlight interview
- Read Strategy For Today: B2B shouldn’t be a dry and stuffy arena
- Read Digital Drum
- Watch Chloe Forbes-Kindlen: Why technical writing matters to your business
- Watch Madalyn Sklar: Twitter advanced search
- Watch Elizabeth Lim: Raw and Real podcast
- Watch Christine Gritmon: LinkedIn interview
- Watch Brenda Meller: LinkedIn interview
- Watch Interview on local TV in Cambridge
- Watch The Jaily Show with Jay Ludgrove
- Watch Cancer awareness content creation challenge with Sebestian Ong
- Watch Mistakes that made me: LinkedIn Live with Loren Greiff
One of my proudest moments: I was a case study in KNOWN by Mark Schaefer.
My case study features on pages 205–209, and you can read a little about this here: Measuring the “soft stuff” like thought leadership.
I wrote a chapter commentary (see chapter 11 – Generalisations) for the ISTC’s republication of this seminal book on technical writing. The book was first published in 1948, and the republication coincided with the ISTC’s 70th anniversary.
Too busy to write your own content?
Let me save you the time and energy of producing your own content. I've written content for small and large businesses since 2009, and I'm ready to help you.
Get in touch now for a free quote from the UK's #1 ranked provider of technical writing services:
I write relentlessly helpful content for B2B businesses and personal brands so that they get better results from their website and LinkedIn profile.
Listen to 6 chapters of Content DNA (free, no signup).
Like my work? Make a small donation to help support this content.