This page includes external resources of my blog posts, interviews and other written content.
Like what you see here? Subscribe to my Espresso ☕️ list and let’s keep in touch.
External blogs and guest posts
- Mark Schaefer: Find the branding hook that others sing back to you
- Andrew and Pete: How to search LinkedIn the smart way
- Social Media Examiner: How to improve your LinkedIn engagement
- Go With The Pro: Business blogging
- Henderson Loggie: VAT: What you need to know when running a small business
- Certitec: A day in the life of a delegate
- CMA: Be less boring
- Rev: 7 ways to get more LinkedIn engagement
- SfEP: 10 tips for handling your first proofreading job
- SfEP: Writing out web addresses
- SfEP: New features in the SfEP Directory
- SfEP: Windows options for Mac users
- SfEP: Wise owls: freelance business goals for 2018
- SfEP: Upgrading SfEP membership
- The Proofreader’s Parlour: Working with two screens
- Digital 2016: The big write-up
- PCN: Technical writing primer
- The Mighty Marketer: 4 steps to freelance success on LinkedIn
- The Mighty Marketer: 5 ways to get high-paying freelance clients through LinkedIn
- Read Valuable Content: 9 relentlessly helpful content marketing tips from copywriter John Espirian
- Read The Freelancer’s Year: Meet John Espirian: freelance technical copywriter and LinkedIn go-to man
- Read Haris Halkic: How to build your career as a freelance technical copywriter
- Read BlogProfits: Blogging growth
- Read eSense magazine: Fewer words, more graphics (see page 9)
- Read Media Shower: Technical writing interview
- Read PCN: Spotlight interview
- Read Penning and Planning: Small Business Showcase
- Read Strategy For Today: B2B shouldn’t be a dry and stuffy arena
- Watch Chloe Forbes-Kindlen: Why technical writing matters to your business
- Watch Madalyn Sklar: Twitter advanced search
- Watch Elizabeth Lim: Raw and Real podcast
One of my proudest moments: I was a case study in KNOWN by Mark Schaefer.
My case study features on pages 205–209, and you can read a little about this here: Measuring the “soft stuff” like thought leadership.
I wrote a chapter commentary (see chapter 11 – Generalisations) for the ISTC’s republication of this seminal book on technical writing. The book was first published in 1948, and the republication coincided with the ISTC’s 70th anniversary.
Too busy to write your own content?
Let me save you the time and energy of producing your own content. I've written content for small and large businesses since 2009, and I'm ready to help you.
Get in touch now for a free quote from the UK's #1 ranked provider of technical writing services:
Want relentlessly helpful emails? Join Espresso ☕️
Short and strong. And zero sales fluff.
Who wrote this?
John Espirian – the relentlessly helpful technical copywriter
I write B2B web content, blogs, user guides and case studies – all aimed at explaining how your products, services and processes work. I also offer LinkedIn profile critiquing and rewriting.
Who cares about the Premier League? The Champions League is ours again! #LFC 🔴⚽️