Fed up of being told to read another self-help book or blog?
Book a consultation and I’ll give you practical tips to help you:
- build a LinkedIn presence & get clients
- create content that ranks well on Google
- improve your website
Here’s how I can help you:
- LinkedIn: get LinkedIn engagement that’s through the roof. Since 2017, I’ve increased my profile views by more than 1600%. And views of my posts are now more than 2000% higher. Find out how to grab the attention of your potential clients.
- blogging: create remarkable content that gets results. I know how to write web content that ranks well. Search for ‘technical writing services’ in the UK – I’m the number one hit on Google.
- website: increase your web traffic just like I did. Since 2017, page views on my site are up 245%. That means more interest and more clients. You want that too, right?
My results since 2017:
👧🏼👦🏻 Who’s this consultation service for?
My 1-to-1 online consultations are perfect for you if:
- you’re self-employed or in a small business.
- you want to raise your profile and boost your online presence.
- you’re busy and don’t want to figure everything out alone.
I help people like Tracey:
John helped me to create a LinkedIn profile not only to be proud of, but one that now helps me to be found more easily by my audience.
The video review of my profile, and accompanying document John provided, made it simple for me to update my profile and to see where my old profile had been going wrong.
I highly recommend John's 1-to-1 online consultation service. John has given me feedback on my website and provided advice on pricing.
I came away with answers to all my questions plus extra tips and ideas. His advice has been invaluable in setting up my editorial business.
And then there’s Nikki:
Thanks to my consultation with John, I now have a clear idea of where I want to take my business – and how to get it there.
The most valuable half hour I've spent on business planning for, well, ever!
And also Jo:
John's consultation service gave me tons of useful insight and solutions that I could apply to my business the same day. It's well worth the fee.
And let’s not forget Lyndsay:
In one hour, I learnt more about LinkedIn that I have in the past decade.
John has helped me avoid costly LinkedIn mistakes, and has saved me months of my own research.
And, and and – you get the point.
With my 1-to-1 sessions, you get the clarity to move your business forward.
📈 What do you get?
Here’s what you get when you book a consultation with me.
30 or 60 minutes of 1-to-1 time
We’ll have a 30-minute or 60-minute online video (or audio) consultation about your business. Expect relentlessly helpful advice with no small talk or fluff.
And no travel time – it’s all done remotely.
Pick your topic
Ask me to review your website or help you market your business online. We can talk about standing out on LinkedIn or climbing the Google rankings by writing relevant content for your ideal audience.
With my guidance, your business will be making an impact in no time.
If I need to demonstrate a process, I can share my screen with you – and you can do the same with me.
As well as being a time-saver, screen sharing offers a great way to go beyond theory and get right down to specifics.
On 60-minute consultations, I’ll send you a follow-up email to summarise the discussion and provide extra advice and resources that are relevant to the subject.
On 60-minute consultations, I’ll send you a video recording of our call at no extra charge.
Instead of scribbling notes during our meeting, you can focus on the conversation. After the call, you’ll have access to the video and can review the content at your own pace.
⚙️ How does consultation booking work?
Here’s how to reserve your 1-to-1 spot now:
- You book a 30-min or 60-min slot in my calendar.
- You pay via PayPal (credit cards accepted).
- We talk via video on Zoom.
🔍 Terms and conditions
Confession: it’s called ‘Espresso’ but no actual caffeinated drinks are involved here. This is a consultation service, not a coffee shop ☕️
Please ensure you agree to my terms and conditions before booking. Nothing scary, I promise.
Thanks for reading,