Do you need advice to help you start your editorial business? What about improving your website? Or getting noticed online through LinkedIn? Or writing blog articles that rank well on Google?
Book a 1-to-1 online consultation and get the practical tips to take your writing or editing business up a notch.
Here’s how I can help you:
- planning: get started with your writing or editing business. I’ve been an independent writer and editorial consultant since 2009. I’ll show you how to take the first steps towards getting well-paid work.
- social media: get LinkedIn engagement that’s through the roof. Since 2017, I’ve increased my profile views by more than 800%. And views of my posts are now more than 1000% higher. Find out how to grab the attention of your potential clients.
- blogging: create remarkable content that gets results. I know how to write web content that ranks well. Search for ‘technical writing services’ in the UK – I’m the number one hit on Google.
- website: increase your web traffic just like I did. Since 2017, page views on my site are up 245%. That means more interest and more clients. You want that too, right?
My results since 2017:
👧🏼👦🏻 Who’s this consultation service for?
My 1-to-1 online consultations are perfect for you if:
- you’re an editor, proofreader or copywriter.
- you want to raise your profile and boost your business.
- you’re busy and don’t want to figure everything out alone.
I help people like Sally:
Legal content editor
And then there’s Nikki:
And also Jo:
And, and and – you get the point.
With my 1-to-1 sessions, you get the clarity to move your business forward.
📈 What do you get?
Here’s what you get when you book a consultation with me.
30 or 60 minutes of 1-to-1 time
We’ll have a 30-minute or 60-minute Skype or phone consultation about your business. Expect relentlessly helpful advice with no small talk or fluff.
And no travel time – it’s all done remotely.
Pick your topic
Ask me to review your website or help you market your business online. We can talk about standing out on LinkedIn or climbing the Google rankings by writing relevant content for your ideal audience.
With my guidance, your business will be making an impact in no time.
If I need to demonstrate a process, I can share my screen with you – and you can do the same with me.
As well as being a time-saver, screen sharing offers a great way to go beyond theory and get right down to specifics.
On 60-minute consultations, I’ll send you a follow-up email to summarise the discussion and provide extra advice and resources that are relevant to the subject.
On 60-minute consultations, I’ll send you a video recording of our Skype call at no extra charge.
Instead of scribbling notes during our meeting, you can focus on the conversation. After the call, you’ll have access to the video and can review the content at your own pace.
⚙️ How does consultation booking work?
Here’s how to reserve your 1-to-1 spot now:
- You book a 30-min or 60-min slot in my calendar.
- You pay via PayPal (credit cards accepted).
- We talk via Skype or telephone.
Single Espresso ☕️
Ideal for a quick chat
Double Espresso ☕️☕️
Ideal for a deep dive
🔍 Terms and conditions
Confession: it’s called ‘Espresso’ but no actual caffeinated drinks are involved here. This is a consultation service, not a coffee shop ☕️
Please ensure you agree to my terms and conditions before booking. Nothing scary, I promise.
Thanks for reading,