This page is for people who want to book an online consultation with me. Here are the terms that apply to this service.
You book a consultation slot with me and pay for my time. We’ll talk – probably via Skype – and I’ll record the consultation but won’t share it with anyone other than you.
And I won’t do anything else spammy or bad with your details.
If you proceed with your booking, I’ll take that as your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Terms for all consultations
- You can book an online consultation with me via my Calendly account.
- When you book a consultation slot, I’ll ask for the following details:
- Full name (required)
- Email address (required)
- Skype username
- I’ll use the details you supply only for the purposes of our consultation and our communication about it.
- I won’t sign you up to any mailing lists, share your data with others or do anything else with it.
- I’ll attempt to record our consultation via Skype, using Ecamm Call Recorder.
- If you’d prefer me not to record our consultation, please let me know.
- I won’t share the recording with anyone else. If you’ve booked a 60-minute consultation, I’ll share the recording with you.
- Sometimes, technical difficulties mean that recordings don’t work. I can’t offer a refund in such cases but will do my best to make up for this if it happens. For example, I’ll provide an extra follow-up email to expand on our conversation.
- Before our consultation, I’ll send you an email that confirms the booking. This will include a payment link, which you can ignore if you’ve already paid for the consultation.
- The confirmation email will confirm my Skype username, even if your booking is intended to be for a telephone consultation. You may add my username as a contact in Skype if you wish, but this isn’t necessary for us to have our consultation.
- To begin the consultation, I will contact you. If the consultation is by telephone, I’ll be responsible for any call charges.
- Consultation slots are for 30 minutes or 60 minutes. It’s natural for conversations to overrun sometimes, but I ask you to respect our time and keep to these limits as closely as possible.
- I’m often on a tight schedule, so please ensure that you’re ready for the consultation at the agreed time. If there are circumstances beyond your or my control, we may need to reschedule part or all of the consultation. I’ll do my best to be as flexible as possible.
- I can’t promise a particular outcome from the consultation, but will do my very best to give you the support and advice you need.
- After we’re done, I may ask you for your thoughts about the consultation. If you share positive feedback, I’ll ask for your permission to publish it on my website, with a photo and a link back to your website.
- The payment process requires you to have a PayPal account. If that’s not an option for you, please let me know and I’ll send you my details so that you can pay by direct bank transfer. If you’re neither a PayPal user nor a UK resident, a payment via TransferWise might work best.
- Consultations should be paid for in full before they take place.
- Upon receipt of payment, I will send you an invoice marked as paid for your records.
- I can refund payments only if our consultation doesn’t take place.
Additional terms for 60-minute consultations
- I’ll ask you whether you’d like a copy of the recording of our consultation. If you do, I’ll give you access to a password-protected recording on my Vimeo Pro account. Only you and I will have access to this content, but you’re entitled to share it with others if you wish.
- I’ll send you a follow-up email to expand upon the content covered in the consultation. This will contain suggestions for improvement, links to useful resources or anything else that I think may help you. This email won’t be a sales pitch.
Ready to book a consultation?
Great! Go back to the consultation page and choose the option you want:
Remember: If you proceed with your booking, I’ll take that as your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Any questions? Get in touch: support *at* espirian.co.uk
Thanks for reading,