This page is for people who want to book a Zoom consultation with me. Here are the terms that apply to this service.
You book a consultation slot with me and pay for my time. We’ll talk on Zoom and I’ll record the consultation but won’t share it with anyone other than you.
And I won’t do anything else spammy or bad with your details.
If you proceed with your booking, I’ll take that as your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- You can book an online consultation with me via my Calendly account.
- When you book a consultation slot, I’ll ask for the following details:
- Full name (required)
- Email address (required)
- I’ll use the details you supply only for the purposes of our consultation and our communication about it.
- I won’t sign you up to any mailing lists, share your data with others or do anything else with it.
- I’ll attempt to record our consultation via Zoom or give you rights to record it yourself.
- If you’d prefer me not to record our consultation, please let me know.
- I won’t share the recording with anyone else.
- Sometimes, technical difficulties mean that recordings don’t work. I can’t offer a refund in such cases but will do my best to make up for this if it happens. For example, I’ll provide an extra follow-up email to expand on our conversation.
3. The consultation.
- Before our consultation, I’ll send you an email that confirms the booking.
- If you opted to receive a text/SMS reminder, I’ll send that to you free of charge.
- To begin the consultation, I will enter the Zoom room and allow you in.
- It’s natural for conversations to overrun sometimes, but I ask you to respect our time and keep to the limits as closely as possible.
- I’m often on a tight schedule, so please ensure that you’re ready for the consultation at the agreed time. If there are circumstances beyond your or my control, we may need to reschedule part or all of the consultation. I’ll do my best to be as flexible as possible.
- I can’t promise a particular outcome from the consultation, but will do my very best to give you the support and advice you need.
- After we’re done, I may ask you for your thoughts about the consultation. If you share positive feedback, I’ll ask for your permission to publish it on my website, with a photo and a link back to your website.
- The payment process requires you to have a credit card. If that’s not an option for you, please let me know and I’ll send you my details so that you can pay by direct bank transfer.
- Consultations must be paid for in full before they take place.
- Upon receipt of payment, I will send you an invoice marked as paid for your records.
- I can refund payments only if our consultation doesn’t take place.
Ready to book a consultation?
Great! Go back to the consultation page and choose the option you want:
Remember: If you proceed with your booking, I’ll take that as your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Any questions? Get in touch
Thanks for reading,