I can’t justify the expense of translating Content DNA into other languages so instead I’ve asked some kind colleagues to help with the translation of this 550-word English summary of the text:
- 🇬🇧 English original: John Espirian
- 🇪🇬 Arabic: Yahya T Khedr
- 🇮🇳 Bengali: Moumita Das Roy
- 🇨🇳 Traditional Chinese: Sebestian Ong
- 🇫🇷 French: Veronica Carmona-Gonzalez
- 🇩🇪 German: Andrea Bernard
- 🇭🇺 Hungarian: Kata Somogyi
- 🇮🇹 Italian: Anna Baudino
- 🇵🇱 Polish: Lucyna Dulęba
- 🇵🇹 Portuguese: Ana Sofia Correia
- 🇷🇴 Romanian: Andreea Tufescu
- 🇷🇺 Russian: Yelena McCafferty
- 🇪🇸 Spanish: Francisco Javier del Castillo Rey
- 🇹🇷 Turkish: Ekrem Malkoc
Want to help?
If you can speak another language fluently and want to supply a translation, please download the English summary here.
Send back your translated version in plain text along with your name and a link to the website or LinkedIn profile you’d like me to quote. I’ll then publish this in the list above.
I’m particularly interested in publishing translations for languages spoken by people who might not otherwise have access to the book. Translations into African and Asian languages would be ideal.
Be part of the community.
Found this free content useful?
Imagine what you'll get from being part of my premium Espresso+ community for small business owners and solopreneurs:
- deep-dive content
- live Q&A calls
- content reviews
- active discussion group
- and more.