I can’t justify the expense of translating Content DNA into other languages so instead I’ve asked some kind colleagues to help with the translation of this 550-word English summary of the text:
- 🇬🇧 English original: John Espirian
- 🇮🇳 Bengali: Moumita Das Roy
- 🇫🇮 Finnish: coming soon
- 🇩🇪 German: Andrea Bernard
- 🇭🇺 Hungarian: Kata Somogyi
- 🇮🇹 Italian: Anna Baudino
- 🇨🇳 Mandarin: coming soon
- 🇳🇴 Norwegian: coming soon
- 🇵🇱 Polish: Lucyna Dulęba
- 🇵🇹 Portuguese: Ana Sofia Correia
- 🇷🇴 Romanian: Andreea Tufescu
- 🇷🇺 Russian: Yelena McCafferty
- 🇪🇸 Spanish: Francisco Javier del Castillo Rey
- 🇹🇷 Turkish: Ekrem Malkoc
- 🇮🇳 Urdu: coming soon
- 🇳🇬 Yorùbá: coming soon
Want to help?
If you can speak another language fluently and want to supply a translation, please download the English summary here.
Send back your translated version in plain text along with your name and a link to the website or LinkedIn profile you’d like me to quote. I’ll then publish this in the list above.
I’m particularly interested in publishing translations for languages spoken by people who might not otherwise have access to the book. Translations into African and Asian languages would be ideal.
Buy my book.
Be noticed, remembered and preferred.